- Promote the effective, responsible management of information technology to the benefit of its members, their employers, and constituents.
- Keep the members' knowledge up to date and ensure that proper expertise is available when needed.
- Share knowledge amongst members and provide factual and objective information to management.
- Foster an environment of cooperation for understanding, and identifying problems and concerns affecting the advancement of the information technology field.
- Provide technology professionals opportunities for regular interaction.
To provide leadership in facilitating the exchange of information and experience among organization members for the benefit of information processing management field. To develop technical and educational material for, and to encourage sound, proper and ethical practices in the field of information processing management. To encourage the advancement of information processing management profession.
GIPAW Governing Board
The government of GIPAW is vested in the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors consists of a minimum of five regular members with a maximum of nine regular members. Directors are elected prior to the end of the GIPAW fiscal year by the GIPAW membership. A Director term is for three years, thus one third of the directors are elected each year. The Board of Directors manages the affairs and assets of GIPAW.
Your 2018 GIPAW Board of Directors